WHY SONG AN HEALTHCARE’S OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH?
We will advise and support your HR and Health & Safety teams in the implementation of a robust Occupational Health screening & wellbeing programme that will provide your company with the assurance that all necessary occupational health obligations are met. Our Occupational Health (OH) team will help you to protect the physical and psychological wellbeing of your workforce, supporting your efforts to boost morale within the workplace and in the motivation of your employees.
WHAT SAH’S OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH OFFERS?
It is not a legal requirement for employees to undergo a pre-employment medical but it is good practice that all employees complete a pre-employment Health Assessment Questionnaire. The online portal is designed to track and manage the health and safety records of all employees
The service offers impartial advice to both the employer and employee. Information that we give to management is factual and excludes any clinical (medical) details, relating only to specific advice about recommended work restrictions and/or modifications.
Service provision includes:
- Periodic health checks and advice dependent on the nature of your job and hazard exposure in accordance with health and safety legislation
- Employment and health surveillance for employees
- Advice and guidance for staff with health problems that could affect / impact their ability to do their job
- Assessment for fitness to work after an illness or injury
- Assessment of health-related performance concerns
- Well-Being Clinics